Whether you’re already a coach or aspiring to become one… You probably already know that just knowing the theory of your is not enough…The most important thing is to
GET YOUR CLIENT TO APPLY THAT THEORY
And as you’ve probably experienced, that’s much harder than it sounds.
Well, it’s difficult because we’re not robots… We are human beings that have emotions, trauma, and mindset blockages…
Recent scientific studies have proven that the conscious mind occupies ONLY 5% of our potential and the other 95% is lurking in the shadows of our subconscious and the unconscious. The problem is – our society and coaching industry has been focusing on the conscious mind – on that mere 5%…
So…How do we access the rest of the 95%?
An incredible tool to IMMEDIATELY turn off the monkey mind and access the emotions that are feeding into the mental chatter, limiting beliefs and self-sabotage.During the Transformational Breathwork, the brain enters into the Theta brainwave state. This has a similar effect to being in a state of hypnosis. From that state, it is much easier to tap into the root cause of the blockages and process them…instead of only addressing the surface-level symptoms (working with just the conscious mind).
Breath is the simplest way to access altered states… why is this important to you? Because using it you can address the root causes that are preventing your clients from getting breakthrough results.
The thing is, the coaching industry has been teaching to work with a tiny fraction of the human potential that is available to you. This is the equivalent of trying to run a marathon with your legs and arms tied up, while wearing a gas mask…
Not the most efficient way to get great results, is it?
This technique IS the most efficient way to get transformational results. It’s the “backdoor to the subconscious”
BREATH MASTERS CURRICULUM
Introduction to Breathwork
Breaking down what it means to be a Breath Coach, the valuable role you’ll be playing in your client’s lives by the end of this program!
Identify the value proposition of your offering so that your client sees and understands the value of your services are 10x (minimum) whatever you decide to charge